For an exciting, fun and unique way to explore and discover Dublin’s fair City, take part in the Festival Treasure Hunt. Solve the clues and conundrums as you visit impressive Dublin landmarks, hidden gems and more, then race or stroll back to City Hall to complete the adventure.
The hunt takes about 1 hour 45 minutes to complete and a special mini hunt is available to families with explorers in training, which takes about 1 hour 10 minutes to complete. There will be prizes for best dressed and entertainment throughout the day!
The theme is ‘Explorers’ so make sure to look the part as your favourite explorer, past or present, to be in with a chance to win some great prizes!
Glac páirt san Tóraíocht Taisce trí Ghaeilge agus bíodh deis agat duaiseanna speisialta a bhuachaint! Do chách!
You can still register on the day from 10am-1pm
How to Play:
• Enter in teams of four
• Register at City Hall and receive your team pack
• Answer all questions in the venues
• Collect stamps from each participating venue from Festival staff
• Return to City Hall and receive your time of completion
• The winners will be posted on St. Patrick’s Festival website www.stpatricksfestival.ie
Prizes to be Won:
• A fantastic 7 night self-catering break in Forest Oak for up to 7 people
• An adventure-filled 3 day Southern Rocker tour for 4 people from Shamrocker Adventures
• A chance your team to experience the race course at Kart City
• Family Pass for Dublin Zoo
• Family Passes for Dublinia
• 3 Day tours with PaddyWagon
• 3 Day Southern Tour with Shamrocker adventures
• Family passes for Viking Splash Tour
Finish time: 6pm