The Festival Treasure Hunt is a free, fun-filled and novel trail through a collection of Dublin city’s landmark buildings and venues. Plot your route, solve the clues and race back to base at Dublin’s City Hall to finish and record your adventure! This is an exciting event for all ages and a great way to discover the city, or to see it through different eyes.
The theme this year is ‘Explorers’ so be sure to dress up as your favourite explorer, from Indiana Jones, to Christopher Columbus to Dora the Explorer!
Glac páirt san Tóraíocht Taisce trí Ghaeilge agus bíodh deis agat duaiseanna speisialta a bhuachaint! Do chách!
Online registration is now closed.
You can still register on the day from 10am-1pm
Finish time: 5pm
How to Play:
• Enter in teams of four
• Register at City Hall and receive your team pack
• Answer all questions in the venues
• Collect stamps from each participating venue from identifiable festival staff
• Return to City Hall and receive your time of completion
• The winners will be posted on St Patrick’s Festival website www.stpatricksfestival.ie
Prizes to be Won:
• Family Adventure for 4 people for 2 nights at Delphi Mountain Resort
• 3 day Tour of West & South of Ireland with Shamrocker Adventures for 4 people
• 4 Family passes for Dublinia
• Family Wildlife Cruise and 18hole Crazy Golf from Stars Outdoor Kenmere
• Family passes for Dublin Zoo
• Adventure Day for 4 people with Lunch at Carlingford Adventure Centre
• Tickets for Dublin City Bike Tour
• 1 day Tour for 4 people to the Cliffs of Moher with Xtreme Ireland
• 20 minute Karting session for a family of 4 at The Zone Activity Centre
• Family Passes for Viking Splash Tours
• Family passes into the National Aquatic Centre
• Family ticket for 5 pax for Zoe’s Play in The Ark