Production Assistant (Unpaid Internship)
We have one unpaid intern role available within our Production department. Apply with CV and cover letter by Friday 10th November 2017 at 5pm to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Production Assistant (Internship)
Responsible To: Head of Production
Location: St. Patrick’s Festival Office
FULL TIME JANUARY 2018 - MARCH 2018
Purpose of Job:
The responsibility of the production assistant is to assist the Head of Production to plan and organise any logistical elements of the festival.
This is a great opportunity to work with a festival team in a fast moving environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To obtain quotes for services and equipment from various suppliers and contractors.
- To record relevant files and documents in the correct places.
- To maintain good contact and respond directly to any suppliers, contractors and any organisations with any queries or issues regarding the festival.
- To keep an organised account of payments received and payments due to be passed on to the accounts department.
1. Excellent communication skills with the ability to prioritise a large number of competing tasks.
2. Experience of the full range of administrative skills including computer literacy in Word, Excel, MS Office and other programmes.
3. The ability to respect confidentiality and to use discretion, displaying a high level of professionalism at all times.
4. Good team working skills with the ability to demonstrate resilience and enthusiasm in all aspects of the job.
Download details here