Programme Assistant (Unpaid Internship)
Period of internship: Commencing Monday 8th January 2018, (for 11 weeks) Location: St. Patrick's Festival Offices, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
The responsibility of the Programme Assistant is to support the Artistic Director and Programme Manager with administration across all events. Work will include artist and venue liaison, preparing programming information for marketing purposes, budgeting and finance, site visits and meetings. Assist the Programme Department with research into potential artists and companies suitable for the Festival programme.
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills, along with a keen attention to detail;
- Calm, effective decision making skills;
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a high pressured environment.
- Confident, friendly and professional with a willingness to work diligently as part of a dedicated team.
- Excellent computer skills with a good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office.
- Fluent English.
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Fri 10th November 2017
Download details here