Sponsorship Activation Assistant (Unpaid Internship)
Period of internship: Commencing Monday 8th January 2018 (for 11 weeks) Location: St. Patrick's Festival Offices, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
The responsibility of the Sponsorship Activation Assistant is to assist the Sponsorship Manager to plan and organize any logistical elements of the festival with respect to potential and existing Sponsors, supporters and partners.
This is a great opportunity to work with a festival team in a fast moving environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
To assist the Sponsorship Manager in:
- Internal liaisioning with the Programming team to ensure that event details are achievable and delivered.
- Delivering all aspects of sponsorship in-line with contracts
- Delivering on branding commitments for all sponsors. Management of a branding team to deliver same.
- Obtaining prizes and product for events by emailing and cold calling prospective partners and supporters.
- Co-ordinating and delivering hospitality commitments for all sponsors.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to prioritise a large number of competing tasks.
- Organised individual with good attention to detail.
- The ability to respect confidentiality and to use discretion, displaying a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Good team working skills with the ability to demonstrate resilience and enthusiasm in all aspects of the job.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a high pressured environment.
- Excellent computer skills with a good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Office.
- Fluent English.
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Fri 10th November 2017
Download details here