Now is an exciting time to connect with us!
We have a number of ways for organisations to get involved that support the delivery of a diverse range of business and brand objectives.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our sponsors and working together to build packages that focus on brand objectives, from profile to engagement.
- Sponsorship and Partnerships
The Festival curates large scale events, intimate cultural happenings and rich community arts (CSR) projects in response to its theme.
We have a range of bespoke sponsorship opportunities with tailored activations at varying levels of investment.
Your investment enables the Festival to reach its creative potential while delivering real business benefits.
- A national platform
- An active and engaged audience
- Naming rights
- Live & online branding opportunities
- Exclusive content for digital platforms
- Product placement
- Bespoke hospitality experiences
- Staff engagement opportunities
- Education & outreach initiatives
As a not for profit organisation with charitable status all funding and income is invested to deliver the creative, ambitious programme and fuel our aspirations for growth.
To discuss opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at +353 1 6040090
- Business Friends
Membership of our business friends scheme provides an opportunity for your business to support the national Festival while giving you,your clients and your staff access to a variety of fantastic benefits.
All friends receive recognition on our platforms, invitations to the Festival launch, special events and marketing collateral.
SILVER LEVEL €1,000
- 2 x complimentary tickets to a selected Festival event
- 2 x invitations to a complimentary pre-drinks event
- 2 x wristbands for vetted viewing area at parade
- Invitations to special Festival events throughout the year
- 4 x complimentary tickets to a selected Festival event
- 4 x invitations to a complimentary pre-drinks event
- 2 x invitations to an exclusive pre-parade breakfast
- 2 x Grandstand tickets
- Bespoke ticket package to selected Festival events
- 8 x invitations to a pre-drinks event
- 4 x invitations to an exclusive pre- parade breakfast on St. Patrick’s Day
- 4 x Grandstand tickets
- 2 x complimentary individual Friend memberships
- Opportunity to host a Festival reception for clients and staff during the Festival (additional cost)
To discuss opportunities, please contact email@example.com or call us at +353 1 6040090
- Corporate Entertainment
Treat your staff/clients to an unforgettable experience this St. Patrick’s Day! Your guests will enjoy vantage viewing of the Festival Parade from grandstand seating* located on Westmoreland Street followed by a celebratory Festival lunch in the opulent setting of one of the cities’ landmark hotels.
Our team can design bespoke hospitality experiences throughout the Festival.
The Package Includes
- Grandstand Seating for up to 170 people
- Three course meal or buffet style lunch
- Complete hospitality and event management services
- Children’s entertainment area
- Festival goody bag
The package can be tailored to cater for your specific requirements. To discuss opportunities, please contact partnerships by email at; firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 6040090
*Grandstands are fully covered, seated and tiered offering unhindered views. Guests will enjoy live parade commentary.